Cary Huggard, M.Ed., ATC, CSCS, Owner
Cary is a certified athletic trainer, a certified strength and conditioning specialist and holds a Master’s Degree in Education. His background is extensive in the field of athletic training and strength and conditioning, including three years as an athletic trainer for Olympic sports and the Temple University Men’s basketball team and, two years as the head athletic trainer for the NFL Europe League’s Berlin Thunder and, a summer assisting with the NFL’s Carolina Panthers. With his combined sports medicine and strength and conditioning background and his experience as a scholarship athlete at the University of Virginia, Cary is thrilled to be able to bring elite level athletic performance training to the Philadelphia area.
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, Bachelor of Science, Education / Sports Medicine, August 1994
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, Master of Education, Physical Education / Athletic Training, August 1998
- Certified Athletic Trainer, National Athletic Trainer’s Association, 1995
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association, 2000
- Club Coach Certification, USA Weightlifting, 2004
- TPI Certified Golf Fitness Instructor, Level 1, Titleist Performance Institute, 2009