Nick Cifelli, PT, DPT, CSCS
Nick grew up in Ewing, NJ and graduated from Ewing High School in 2009 where he played both soccer and baseball. As an undergraduate, Nick attended The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) and received a degree in Health and Exercise Science. He was a collegiate baseball player during his time at TCNJ, and also worked in the athletic training room. Upon graduating from TCNJ in 2013, he began personal training and became a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS). Nick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University in 2017 with a Doctorate in Physical therapy. His personal interests include weight lifting, golfing, skiing, playing soccer, and going to the beach.
- Bachelor’s in Exercise Science from The College of New Jersey
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Thomas Jefferson University
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Maitland-Australian Physiotherapy Seminars MT-1: Essential Peripheral
- Soft Tissue Techniques – Release with Fascialization
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)