Nick Perugini, DPT, APHPT, FMT B & A, USAW, CF-L1
Nick Perugini graduated from Temple University in 2015 with a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology. During his time at Temple, Nick served as an Intern for Temple University’s Strength and Conditioning department, assisting in the development of 18 Division-1 athletic teams. Prior to graduation, Nick began his coaching development in the CrossFit community, where he has accumulated over six years of coaching athletes, ranging from novice to the regional level. After receiving a degree from Temple University in 2015, Nick attended Widener University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy program where he earned his Doctoral degree in 2018. Throughout his time in school, Nick dedicated himself to furthering his education in the management of active populations demonstrated by his pursuit of certifications and courses which allow him to provide the highest quality of care for those competing, moving, and performing at a high level.
Nick also has a passion for treating his patients using a holistic approach, ensuring that all systems of the body are addressed to ensure optimal outcomes while considering patient values and the latest evidence-based research.
Outside of the clinic, Nick also enjoys competing in CrossFit, Olympic Weightlighting, Powerlifting, and distance running to stay active.
- Temple University (2015)
- Bachelor’s in Kinesiology (B.Ed.)
- Widener University (2018)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Institute of Clinical Excellence – Applied Prevention and Health Promotion Therapist (Cert – APHPT)
- RockTape Functional Movement Taping – Basic and Advanced (FMT B&A)
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach (USAW)
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
- Institute of Clinical Excellence – Clinical Management of the Fitness Athlete
- Physio Detective – Management of The Female Athlete
- Postural Restoration Institute – Postural Respiration
- Postural Restoration Institute – Myokinematic Restoration
- CrossFit Football
- CrossFit Mobility
- Shift Movement Science and Education – Gymnastics Revolution
- Athletes Acceleration – Complete Speed and Power Summit