Ray Carr, PT, DPT, CSCS, USAW, Cert. DN
Ray Carr is originally from Wilmington, DE where he attended Concord High School. Ray was a three sport athlete participating in football, swimming, and baseball. After high school Ray moved on to the University of Delaware where he graduated in 2010 with a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science and a minor in Strength and Conditioning. Following Ray’s time at University of Delaware he entered the Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) program at Lynchburg College in which he successfully completed with honors in 2014. While earning his DPT, Ray received valuable mentorship from a number of accomplished clinicians that he credits for helping shape the way in which he treats patients and practices today.
Ray’s passion for physical therapy and sports performance has fueled him to continue bettering himself by attaining a number of additional certifications and professional credentials acknowledged below. When not engaged in work Ray loves spending time with his friends and family as he has just recently relocated back to the Tri-State area. He also enjoys working out, fishing, and is an avid Philadelphia sports fan.
- University of Delaware (2010)
- Bachelor’s in Exercise Science (B.S)
- Minor in Strength and Conditioning
- Lynchburg College (2014)
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT)
Continuing Education / Certifications
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Sports Performance Coach via the United States Weightlifting Association (USAW).
- KinetaCore Functional Dry Needling Level 1(DN-1)
- KinetaCore Functional Dry Needling Level 2 (DN-2)
- KinetaCore Dry Needling & Functional Therapeutics (DN-FT)
- Spinal Manipulation Institution HVLA Thrust Manipulation of the Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, & SI Joints (SMT-1)